Would anyone like a good old fashioned piece of peace and quiet? This beautiful home is the prefect retreat from the bustle of urban living while only being a short drive to the centre of town. Let me introduce you to 129 Old Paradise Road, and as the name suggests it is just that a little piece of Paradise. Lets get to the Nitty Gritty, the home comprises 3 bedrooms, an open plan living area (complete with a new wood heater), a beautiful kitchen and a nicely renovated bathroom. Over 7kw of Solar keeps the running costs down and a plentiful water supply of both tanks and a spring allow for easy care living. Outside is a large double garage perfect for life's treasures, and a handy sleep out or hobby room, ideal for the teenager or for other guests. The block at just over one and a quarter acres (5526m2) approx, is quite flat and separated into 2 paddocks. Kids and pets alike will enjoy the outdoors with plenty of room to roam and explore. So what words can't aptly describe is the feeling of peace offered by this home. The quiet of the countryside is only interrupted by the joyous noises of rural living, with minimal traffic and a private off the road location perfect to while away the hours. In a nutshell this home offers rural living in a superb location, an inspection is a must to appreciate it fully.
* 3 Bedroom Home with plenty of character
* Beautifully renovated kitchen and bathroom
* Double garage with power and light
* Retreat or workshop adjacent to the main garage
* Plenty of water with 2 tanks and a spring
* Fully fenced with two paddocks
* Flat block ideal for kids and pets
* Perfect location, rural living yet still so close to the Sheffield Township.