This could be one of the most unique homes in the Devonport area. Situated at the end of North Caroline Street overlooking the water this large parcel of land offers plenty of space for the growing family or keen developer. Most recently used as the “Keiko” Child Care centre the property offers unique options for those looking to reside, invest or develop. Basically comprising 2 bedrooms, an office, a huge living space with expansive water views, a children's bathroom plus adult facilities, and an excellent kitchen, options are abundant. The keen developer will recognise the opportunity for town houses, or subdivision given the residential zoning and water views.
* Large Residential development opportunity with approximately 2790m2 of land
* Large home or rentable space of approximately 234m2 plus deck areas
* Expansive views of Bass Strait
* Situated at the end of the street with very little traffic and easy access to the walking tracks
* 2 heat pumps and an alarm system
* Currently configured as two offices and multiple living areas
* Secure yard areas with car parking for approximately 12 vehicles