It's not very often a property with this much to offer becomes available. This home has been in the same family for over 80 years and has seen some substantial changes through its lifetime. The homestead is substantially renovated but still retains the charm and warmth of a period home. The out buildings are superb with under cover parking for 7 vehicles, workshops, stables, storage sheds and even an old dairy. The land area is approximately 3.47 ha or around 8.5 acres and offers plenty of scope for the hobby farmer, horse enthusiast or kids with motorbikes. With a huge solar array and plenty of water the picture is complete enquire today this is simply superb.
* Beautifully restored and presented 3/4 bedroom home
* Multiple living spaces depending on your requirements
* Beautifully upgraded cottage kitchen complete with Rayburn stove, induction hotplates and a new oven
* Heated by a combination of wood heating and radiant heating from the stove.
* Living areas area adorned with Huon pine features and hardwood flooring.
* Large machinery shed approx 15x7m
* Stables 10x4.5 approx
* Workshop 8x5 with a wood heater
* Double garage with remote door for car storage
* Separate storage shed and Dairy Parking for large vehicles with excellent access and turning space
* Multiple water sources and beautiful land with views.
* Excellent location only minutes from Devonport and Forth