Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to number 229, and why wouldn't they this property has so much to offer and not just for the keen chicken breeder. Perfectly located a short drive from the Forth Village, this home boasts up to 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas a double garage and a host of other features. From 5kw of solar to the perfect setup for the gardener or poultry expert this could be the perfect home for you call today.
* Substantial brick veneer home.
* 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes.
* Extra rooms downstairs could be utilised as a bedroom and second living area
* Large main living space with a heat pump and wood heater.
* Beautifully sunny home with a northerly aspect
* Huge kitchen/dining area is bright and will accommodate a large kitchen table
* Internal access from the double garage
* 5km of solar panels provide excellent savings on power
* Beautiful orchard with plenty of fruit trees for the keen gardener
* Perfect setup for those looking to keep and breed chickens
* Extra garden sheds provide storage and workshop space
* Situated on 5709m2 or almost one and a half acres
* Lifestyle, space and oh so quiet